Want to add a little Navigation color to your
page? Why not add a "button" like color of you choice to the left Menu
area? This effect is visible by visitors to your web site who are using
IE4 and higher browsers. Netscape 6 visitors will also see the
effect. To see an example of this feature in action, go to http://npo.naples.net/storyboard/ and slide your Mouse over
the left Menu area.
Here is how to enable this feature on your StoryBoard Web
Select a Color Site Element to
- 1) In the Preview mode click on the Basic Color Link (upper right area of
your viewing screen).
- 2) In the resultant pop up window select 'Menu Button Color' from the drop
down box titled:
3) Click on the "Activate Below Color Grid...." button. The
Color Grid will then be ready for your color choice. Be careful here,
because it is easy to have the Color Grid activated for some other color
element to change.
4) Click on a colored square that you would like to be the Menu Item
highlighted color. The Preview Page will refresh automatically.
5) Run your mouse over your page's left menu bar. You'll see the
button highlight effect.
6) If you wish, you can click on different colored square on the Color
Grid and change to a different Menu highlighted color. You can keep
changing and looking back at your page.
6) The Menu Button Color can be set also via the Global Settings
Screen. If you don't want the effect, just enter 'None' for a
color in this Global Setting's "Menu Button Color" drop down
7) A variety of color effects can be obtained by adjusting the color
selection of the Active Link, Visited Link, and Link colors themselves using
the same procedure. However, changing these colors affects all the Links
on your site's pages. The "Menu Button Color" feature only affects the
left Menu area.